Start by Feeling Energy the Between your Hands If you feel a little fatigued perform this exercise to increase your energy levels. This is actually good for anyone who wants to gain energy. The basic exercise to feel the energy between the palms of your hands is very easy. Many teachers like to make it complex, but it is not. The easiest and the most effective way to feel this energy can be done in many ways but the following exercise is easy to learn. Once you practice you will find it is only one step. This is sometimes called the Energy Ball Exercise. But if it feels more like a bubble or balloon to you know it is the same thing.
- Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths to relax your mind and body.
- Sit or stand comfortably. You can even lie down. Relax your hands with palm facing each other. When you focus you may start to feel some sensations in your palms. These feeling usually range from warmth, tingling in the palm or fingertips, pressure or even magnetic repulsion but whatever you feel is fine, concentrate/focus. Noticing all the feelings between your palms makes it easier to do the next time.
- Often you feel that your palms act like two magnets pushing away each other. Usually, the center of the force is at the center of the insides of your palms. It can become hard for you to bring them closer together because of this. You can move your palms together then farther apart to get a sense of your ball or balloon or bubble. Perhaps as you move your hands closer to each other in slow movements there distance will grow. That is fine you are learning to feel the energy between your hands.
- By slowly pulling your hands apart about 12 inches then slowly pushing them back together again. Keep your hands apart, your fingertips do not touch because then you can no longer feel the energy or your aura. The energy or aura leaving each of your hands forms a zone of resistance between your hands, which you should be able to feel as your hands are moving toward one another.
- An energy ball or balloon or bubble is an almost magnetic force. This is the experience of your own energy. So it will feel as if you are holding a balloon between your hands, and as your hands move together, you will feel the balloon squeeze or the ball bounce.
- Keep moving your hands slowly in and out, concentrating on feeling an imaginary ball or balloon between your hands until you feel the resistance grow. Once you’ve discovered this resistance, you are now feeling the tip of your aura.
- You can now start moving your hands farther apart, then back together again slightly to create a bigger balloon. With a little practice, you can feel your aura between your outstretched hands, with your hands 36 inches apart.