The Pain Processing Practice (P3) is a unique holistic system with easy to understand principles that heal chronic pain sufferers.
P3 helps sufferers recognize the patterns and cycles of pain, make them conscious and address them head on. Learn to master the simple, science-based principles in which you learn to change you biochemical and neural pathways. Research has revealed that your entire body is directly affected by your thoughts, feelings and emotions.
P3 will allow you to access those capacities, direct your own pain-free destiny and live a healthier, more empowered life.
If you suffer from pain, you may feel you only have two options: surgery and drugs. But there is a different way, a better way.
The Pain Processing Practice teaches you to work with your own mind and body, and permanently free yourself from the never-ending spiral of pain and suffering. You can become Pain-Free at Last.
You will live to your full potential, and become the True You. Cindy Olson learned to live without pain, and she is passionate about sharing that knowledge with other sufferers.
The breakthrough book Pain-Free at Last contains the Principles of the Pain Processing Practice that have been used to successfully transform lives. By following them, you can expect to:
- Understand what pain is and why it hurts
- Eliminate any kind of pain in the body and mind while healing injuries
- Sleep better, have more energy and feel absolutely vibrant
- Free your mind from the past and live in the NOW
- End behavioral patterns, old habits and unlock self-limiting belief patterns
- End your cycle of suffering
- Relieve stress so that you can always remain calm and focused, no matter what the situation
- Understand why you can hurt your knee and have it hurt years afterward, why a muscle in your thigh can cause low back pain, how your body really works and a whole lot more!
- Allow proper function throughout the nervous system, promoting health and healing naturally.
For you, this can mean a permanent resolution of your pain problems.