DATA PROTECTION GOALS
empowered self healing takes the protection of personal data very seriously and formulates the following data protection goals by the company management. This defines the basic orientation of empowered self healing towards compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation. In particular, it is stated that compliance with legal regulations takes precedence over business requirements.
1. Fairness and LegalityWhen personal data is processed by the empowered self healing, the right of the data subject to his or her data is to be safeguarded. Personal data should be lawfully collected and processed.
2. Processing PurposeThe processing of personal data is intended solely to pursue the purposes defined prior to the collection of the data. Subsequent changes to the purposes are only possible to a limited extent and require justification.
3. TransparencyThe person concerned should be informed about the handling of his data. In principle, personal data must be collected from the data subject himself. When collecting the data, the data subject should be able to recognise at least the following or be informed accordingly about:
- the identity of the responsible party
- the purpose of data processing
- the periods for which the documents are to be kept
- third parties or categories of third parties to whom the data may be transferred.
4. Data Avoidance and Data MinimizationBefore personal data is processed, it should be checked whether and to what extent this is necessary in order to achieve the purpose for which it was processed. If it is possible to achieve the purpose and the effort is proportionate to the intended purpose, anonymised or statistical data must be used. Personal data should not be retained for potential future use unless required or permitted by state law.
5. DeletionPersonal data that is no longer required after the expiry of legal or business process related retention periods should be deleted. If, in individual cases, there are indications of interests worthy of protection or of a historical significance of this data, the data must remain stored until the interest worthy of protection has been legally clarified.
6. Factual CorrectnessPersonal data must be stored correctly, completely and – if necessary – up to date. Appropriate measures shall be taken to ensure that inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data is deleted, corrected, supplemented or updated.
7. Confidentiality and Data SecurityThe data secrecy applies to personal data. They must be treated confidentially in personal contact and protected against unauthorized access, unlawful processing or disclosure, as well as accidental loss, alteration or destruction by appropriate organizational and technical measures.
8. CommitmentAll managers and employees of empowered self healing undertake to pursue these goals of data protection and to observe the basic data protection regulation and support the data protection strategy to the best of their ability. To ensure data protection, empowered self healing relies on technical and organisational measures, privacy by design and default, risk management, training and other procedures that are still being developed.
- Abel sila
- empowered self healing
Personal Data Defined
Definition: Personal Information is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The type of personal information we collectWe may collect personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you use when you: use our Website or our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in a community board discussion chat, or when you otherwise correspond with us.
Bidding, buying, or selling information you provide during a transaction, or other transaction-based content that you generate or that is connected to your account as a result of a transaction you are involved in.
We collect information about your interaction with our Website and Services, your advertising preferences, and your communications with us. This is information we receive from devices (including mobile devices) you use when you access our Services. This information could include the following: Device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising, and unique device token.
Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information.
How we collect personal information
Subscribing and Signing up
When you sign up for or use our services, you give us certain information voluntarily. This may include your name, email address, phone number, profile photo, comments, and any other information you give us. You can also choose to share with us location data or photos.
Membership Sign up
We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership registration and buy or provide items or services on our Website, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
If you buy something on our Website, we may collect payment information such as contact information (address and phone number) and details of what you bought. If you buy something for someone else on our Website, we collect their delivery details and contact information.
Facebook, Google Account links
If you link your Facebook or Google account or accounts from other third party services to us, we also get information from those accounts (such as your friends or contacts). Those social media sites may give us automatic access to certain personal information retained by them about you. The information we get from those services depends on your settings and their privacy policies, so please check what those are.
When We disclose your Personal InformationWe will disclose personal information to the following recipients
Our Company Group
We may disclose personal information to individuals and organizations that are in our Company group. For instance, our employees and subsidiaries.
How we use personal informationwe have a legitimate interest in using your information in the following ways to improve empowered self healing, maintain our relationship with you and protect users. We will use your personal information.
Providing you with Service
Providing you with services described on the Website.
Verifying your identity when you sign in to any of our Website.
Responding to support tickets, and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes.
To fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions that take place on the Sites, like where you purchase an item from our marketplace.
Choices you have about your info
Access to information
Access the information we hold about you. We’ll usually share this with you within 30 days of you asking us for it.
Correction of information or deletion
Have your information corrected or deleted. You can update your information in your settings. If you have problems updating the information or if you would like us to delete it, contact us
Objections regarding information
Object to us processing your information. You can ask us to stop using your information, including when we use your information to send you marketing emails. If you opt out of receiving marketing messages from us, we may still send you updates about your account. We only send you marketing material you agree to. If you disagree, you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
Transfer of your personal data
Have the information you provided to us sent to another organization, where we hold this information with your consent or for the performance of a contract with you, where it’s technically feasible.
Complain to regulator
Complain to a regulator. If you think that we haven’t complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
Change edit order history
Choose whether your purchases on empowered self healing will be used to customize recommendations and ads for you.
Opt Out process
Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications at anytime by contacting us.
Close your account
Close your account at any time. When you close your account, we’ll deactivate it and delete your account.
How we keep your personal Information Secure
How we keep your info secure
We protect your personal information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls
How long we keep your information
When we need to update this policy
We may change this policy from time to time and if we do, we’ll post any changes on this page. If the changes are significant, we may provide a more prominent notice or get your consent, as required by law.
How you can contact us
How you can access your personal information
The best way to get in touch is through our support team. You can contact us at our support email. You can also contact our Data Protection Officer.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices. Other technologies, including data we store on your web browser or device, identifiers associated with your device, and other software, are used for similar purposes. In this policy, we refer to all of these technologies as “cookies.”
How to Control Cookies
Browser cookie controls
In addition, your browser or device may offer settings that allow you to choose whether browser cookies are set and to delete them. For more information about these controls, visit your browser or device’s help material.
- Our Policies now provide more clear and detailed information about your collective rights and responsibilities with respect to your privacy and personal information.
- You may cancel or make changes to your account.
- If you wish to delete your personal data from our database please contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks again for being part of the empowered self healing community! Regards empowered self healing
|INFORMATION||HOW WE COLLECT||HOW WE DISCLOSE||HOW WE USE||HOW WE SECURE|